AUN/SEED-Net Joint Regional Conference in Transportation, Energy and Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering(RCTEMME2021) is in the conference series supported by the ASEAN University Network/Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network (AUN/SEED-Net). The conference will be held on 10th – 12th December 2021, at Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Hanoi, Vietnam.
Combine the 14th Regional Conference in Energy Engineering and the 13th Regional Conference in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering. RCTEMME2021 expects to bring together academic scientists and researchers to a platform for exchanging research findings and promoting collaborative activities. Under the theme of “Integration and Innovation for Sustainable Development,” RCTEMME2021 will be a hearty event heading to the 65th anniversary of the Hanoi University of Science and Technology. In an adaption to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, surmounting the travel restrictions caused by the pandemic, RCTEMME2021 will be conducted in the form of an onsite/virtual hybrid model ensuring effective interaction between participants across the countries.
- Robot and Intelligent Equipment
- Digital Industrial Engineering
- Advanced Materials
- Ultra-precision/Precision Engineering and Laser Technology
- Mechanical Systems and Sustainable Manufacturing
- Sustainable & Renewable Energy
- Fuel Cells, Battery, Energy Storage Technology
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Experimental/Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Automotive Engineering
- Fuel and Clean Combustion
- Energy Efficiency